Saturday, October 3, 2009

Withdrawls

I am having serious withdrawls. As it gets colder and darker sooner, it becomes harder to convince myself to go out to the garage in the evenings to work. I put it off until the weekend and we are so busy I barely have time to breathe. Its now Saturday night and I have not had even 10 minutes to go out there.

Its times like this I wish I had a full shop. Not just the garage, but a full blown shop. One with central heating and large overhead lights. Then it will be bright enough and warm enough to work. I have a lovely heater to keep me warm out there, but its directed at one spot so I can't move around. Add a small little electrical box that the fuse can't handle a heater and a power tool at the same time. So I have to switch all the time. I have the heater on, and then when I go to do a cut, I turn off the heater and turn on the power tool. Then back again.

I want warmth AND be able to use the tools together. I need more power for the garage or at the very least central heating. It not as much fun if I have to wear 2 layers or more just to work out there. Brrr!

0 comments: