Saturday, October 10, 2009

Ideas

There are so many things I want to build and so little time. I got the name cut out for Furla's sign and I have to finish cutting out the bottle shape on the outside as well as the usual finishing on it.

Then I want to build so many things. Boxes, wood table organizer things (to hold salt/pepper/napkins etc on a table), stool like thing for my son to be able to stand at the counter with me and help me cook, and large doll house like thing for both the kids to play with.

I only wish my garage was warmer, cleaner, less spider-y, and actual time to fit it all in. I am so swamped with kids and chores and visiting with friends that I can't seem to find the time to dedicate to some work.

I say it often, but I will say it again, I wish I could win the lottery so I wouldn't have to work in an office and I can just work from home in my garage. There is so much I could build and sell and gift to people.

I also got the dowel rods for the birthing stool I am going to build for a doula friend. I need to get some nice oak wood or something similarly stong and beging to build it too.

For now I will just keep dreaming as once again I am gone for the weekend and I wont get home until late on Sunday. Another weekend gone and no sawdust to show for it! Grr.

1 comment:

  1. It's ok, Tabitha. The best things are always worth waiting for :). Your priorities are in the right place.
    ~ Tasha

    ReplyDelete