Saturday, December 12, 2009

Blog Much?

So apparently I am super behind on this. Holidays happened. Family happened. I am going to get all my pictures together and post later this afternoon and fill you all in on my recent fun.

I have made a whole desk set for my work with scrap wood. Not super beautiful since its scrap wood and no patterns just freehand work, but they work. I particularly love my pen and pencil holder. I prefer to set my pens on the deks rather than in a cup or upright. With my holder I can have 1 pen, 1 pencil, 2 highlighters and my staple remover all contained and not rolling around and it makes me super happy. Almost as happy and my tissue box cover and monitor stand!

Okay, gotta run. I am going to make some Christmas presents on the scroll saw today for my MIL, but if the ice doens't thaw and we are stuck on our hill I am going to be able to update this blog this afternoon. WoohoO!

0 comments: